Notice of the meeting of the Board of Trustees Municipal Fire & Police Retirement System of Iowa
Location: MFPRSI Offices, 7155 Lake Drive, Suite 201, West Des Moines, IA 50266
Office Phone: (888) 254-9200
Preliminary Agenda (See Notes 1, 2, 3, 4 below)
Thursday, April 6 - 10:00 a.m.
A. SERVICE FIRMS REVIEW: INVESTMENT MANAGERS
B. MINUTES & SCHEDULES
- Review & Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting(s)
- Schedules – Calendars – Contract Summary
C. BENEFIT ACTIVITY REPORTS
- Communication Program Activity
- DROP Program Activity Update
- Suspension and Withholding Report
D. DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM REPORTS
- Legislative Report
E. FINANCIAL REPORTS
- Status & Any Proposed Modification of the Budget
F. BOARD INQUIRIES & ANY MISC. DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Administrative Goals
G. DISCUSSION OF LEGAL MATTERS & IMMINENT/PENDING LITIGATION CASES & CONTRACT TERMS: (Tribune Company, Volkswagen)
H. CONSIDERATION OF & DETERMINATION ON APPEAL CASE(S): Jochum
I. INVESTMENT PROGRAM UPDATE
J. INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE REPORT
K. BOARD EDUCTION: INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE
L. STATEMENT OF INVESTMENT POLICIES & OBJECTIVES
M. STRATEGIC PLANNING UPDATE
N. BUGDET, ADMINISTRATIVE POLICY MANUAL, & BOARD MANUAL DISCUSSION FOR FY18
- Subject to additions & modifications as topics develop. At the discretion of the Chairperson of the Board the scheduling of individual subjects during the meeting may be adjusted to facilitate the efficient utilization of time.
- You are hereby notified that the above named public body will hold a meeting at the dates, time and place specified. A vote may be considered to go into closed session pursuant to Iowa Code 21.5(c)(f).
- Consent Agenda: Subjects that require only consent or approval by the Board of Trustees, including informational topics: Subjects upon which information is provided for the Board but which will not be reviewed at the Board meeting except at the request of an individual Board member or the administration.
- The Board of Trustees will work through the agenda until completion. Breaks will occur periodically as deemed necessary by the Board chairperson.